• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No union coming to Flexjet!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Easy guys, let's play this like the professionals we are. We know for a fact your remaining investors are not happy with the uncle Ricky show, we know flight options pilots have been fed up for years. Depose the maniacal liar and we both may get somewhere. What do our multimillion dollar owners want to hear? Made up stories from Kenny or the truth? Depose the shister!

I guess years of experience and unfounded maintenance discrepancies have led you to that decision? The remaining pilots willing to take a stand against the unequivocal reduced maintenance practices ought to be enough
To wake you up. But sure it will
Take more than that until there is a fatality and you have an individual killed with a net worth over 10 million. Should be good for business.

Despite the personal attacks, I'm sure the professional pilots will continue to do an excellent job. As their desperation increases, expect more out of RH and company. The pilots are the last line of defense in keeping us and our passengers safe.

I heard an Options pilot ran into RH at the Holiday Inn TEB. They started out with a friendly tone talking about regular pilot stuff until RH wanted to know why he was getting picked on. They told him he wasn't being picked on, and they were just trying to set the record straight. Of coarse the volume increased until RH had to leave.

The widely ignored online advice is: Don't feed the troll. It applies in real life as well.

RH: Why am I being picked on?

reply: I don't know, I guess some people just don't 'get' you. See ya.

Spend less time making things personal with WL/RH and more time getting out relevant information. Ignore the the person, crush the life out of his words.

The widely ignored online advice is: Don't feed the troll. It applies in real life as well.

But he makes it so easy.

While I'm no longer invested in whether or not you unionize, I do hope the best for you guys.

I find it so funny when I came back to check up that warlord is still deperately firing blanks. He keeps referring to captain crunch so I guess this makes him Jon-Erik Hexum. I'd rather be a time-tested, sweet delicious cereal loved by kids and PMSing women everywhere than a two bit actor no one remembers except in terms of his legacy of exceedingly bad choices born out of arrogance. One day pilots will talk of warlord and the rest of Ricci's fellators only in the past tense and scratch their heads to remember anything specific about them. The least we can do for him out of the kindness of our hearts is to give him some attention now because his future is bleak. Very bleak.

Warlord always accused me of being a dude. It used to irritate me until someone filled me in he's a beard so it only makes sense. It made me kinda sad for him actually but then did explain how he is able to keep a woman around.

Good luck Flexjet! What's happened to you is a damn shame. A real damn shame. I hope the union can salvage out a decent place to work for you.

I heard an Options pilot ran into RH at the Holiday Inn TEB. They started out with a friendly tone talking about regular pilot stuff until RH wanted to know why he was getting picked on. They told him he wasn't being picked on, and they were just trying to set the record straight. Of coarse the volume increased until RH had to leave.

You're being too nice. I heard he ran out like a little bitch. Or disgruntled toddler. Take your pick.

It's very telling he specifically chose to be away at TEB. Was it a desperate attempt to take the focus off of the real event of the week? A chance host another no-show smokescreen "party" vs attend a gathering for 50 people who are out of a job thanks to him. All those years working side by side and he just couldn't handle a goodbye. Well, at least even he understood the hypocrisy and stayed away.

I wonder if he'll ever address "his side of the story" to the pilot group about the exchange or if he's desperately hoping the pilot group doesn't find out about it. How embarrassing. Just exactly what did he think he'd get with his deception and backstabbing? A free pass? He is delusional. If I didn't hold him personally responsible for the demise of Flexjet, I'd almost feel sorry for his desperate patheticness.

If you notice, he has a history of running.
Supposedly went to a Boy Scout Jamboree the same week Ricci screwed DO guys on their bonus
Ran to TEB the week of shutting down Waterview
Ran to his room when presented with the legal and correct facts, I don't think he even last 10 minutes before he scampered off.

If you notice, he has a history of running.
Supposedly went to a Boy Scout Jamboree the same week Ricci screwed DO guys on their bonus
Ran to TEB the week of shutting down Waterview
Ran to his room when presented with the legal and correct facts, I don't think he even last 10 minutes before he scampered off.

Speaking of legal and correct facts, my understanding is court reporters take a verbatim approach in their work. I feel sorry for future generations of students who will read back these historic transcripts (this decision was huge - and has much bigger implications than we even have a clue about now) and have to weed through miles of ummmms, throat clearings and chair twisting when RH testified. You guys have no idea of what he's been up to. From what I hear, the little bit "leaked" in the arbitrators ruling, later clarified by the 1108 President, isn't even the half of it.

Flexwife, family (unless they insert themselves) should be off limits. Just because Warlord's wife is assumed to have taken a dyke hike or two doesn't make him a beard, it could be she's just used to especially tiny organs.

Latest resources

Back