Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shootr

Poolies,

Just talked to LL to set up my fingerprints. She said it looks like no August class. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But at least the stock price is going up!

Good luck all,
shootr

My MDW buddy said yesterday that he saw a "read before fly" saying no more classes at all this year.
I think it's about time for someone to start a new beer pool on the next class or two.

Hang In There Guys and Gals

Saw the same RBF about no more classes, rats, I mean fudge, I mean BUMMER!

I feel your pain guys, although my 16 months in the pool probably seems like child's play to you now.

For what it's worth - it's worth it. Two months on the line now and I still can't get that excrement eating grin off my face.

The only thing that could make it better is for y'all to get hired and push us up some.

Hang in there guys, your time WILL come!

I spoke to LL as well and things could change when the 2nd Qtr results come out later this month.

I always like a suprise.

aj:cool:

Well, lets hope that the jump in pax yields, increase in stock price (i.e. early retirements), and higher load factors change the powers-at-be minds on the 21st of this month.

Last edited:
Stock Price = Early Retirement?

Can someone explain why a higher stock price would yield retirements earlier in the year? Why wouldn't someone stay around until Sep to get profit sharing vice retiring prior to Sep?

Swiss;
They would be retiring early at 55 1/2 yrs or older and can get a monthly payment from their retirerment account penalty free of around $16,000 per month on interest alone so this years prof sharing doesn't matter much.
If they like to fly, they can afford their own plane, otherwise they can get up in the morning and do anything they want (if single).
i jumped at the chance 3 years ago and it would be really hard to go back to a real JOB!!!

Latest resources

Back