No more stupid questions!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flydog

I make a motion that we castrate the next mentally challenged butt munch that asks any of the following questions:

-What are the chances of me being hired with 300 hrs?

-How soon before airlines begin hiring again?

-How is the pilot job market in the US?

-What are my chances of being hired at Flight Options with no turbine time?

-Im 40, should I leave my 80k a year job to pursue my dream of being an 18k a year commuter pilot?

-Why is PFT bad?

Please feel free to add to this list or shoot on sight anyone asking these questions. Stupid questions waste valuable server space, demoralize others, and foster stupidity among the masses. They are also known to cause viral meningitis in New England white tailed squirrels.

Yours truly,

The New Cruelty

Not sure if they have been here or not but heres a couple Ill throw in

pitch for airspeed power for altitude or pitch for altitude power for airspeed?

High wing or low wing?

Can a degree in veterinary science be converted into turbine hours later down the road?

Thanks

Oh, and do you think Sporty's holding pattern entry computer is a good investment?

cloud tool

Or the Is the cloud at your altitude tool for 10 miles away!

Or This guy I know has 400 hrs and 4 hrs multi but he thinks he can get a job flying a lear. (This guy busted the initial ride at gulstream and got kicked out of the program before it ever got started HA HA HA HA HA, and it took him 3 months to get his money back! Sucker)

here is another

how about the one I am a pilot, therefore if I am paid only 120K per year for flying an airplane, like the new Spirit contract, I am working for proverty wages.

"Hi.....uhhhh.......I know no one on this message board knows me, but I was wondering if someone who works for a.......uhhhh.......airline could become my best friend and walk in my resume. PM me......Thanks buddy!"

Another

"I am considering several schools, including Gulfstream. What do you folks think of Gulfstream and its First Officer program?"

connect the dot rumors

My sister talked to my third cousin who has a friend who's husband works in the hangar (janitor, really) of the company that does contract maintenance for....(fill in name of airline).

This undeniably reliable source says:

1.) Management is going to dump scope
2.) Training is going to shut down
3.) The wholly owned regionals are going to be incorporated into the major and
4.) The contracting regional flags are going to get their own reservations system and dump fee for departure.

And you can take that to the bank!!!

A couple more "questions"

"I keep hearing there is a pilot shortage . . . . "

"AIRINC (or whatever Kit Darby calls himself these days) is holding a career seminar in (city). Anybody get a job from one of these seminars?"

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back