• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No Groping Me and No Naked Photos

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shut up and get in the damn machine you little sissies. Nobody wants to see your small wieners. They are looking for weapons and explosives that blow up babies and mommies. Everybody is subject to the screening; you are not special. Did they frisk you a little briskly? You poor little bitches...

we as pilots are probablly going through airport security more times in 1 month than these tsa agents will in their whole life...The machines are not 100% safe (according to many in the scientific community). I read that letter going around the news networks from those University of California professors about it not being safe...so yea, maybe once through the machine wouldn't hurt, but where does it stop for us pilots, going through day after day, we have to set the tone. I'll refuse to go through that machine, definately. I'm not saying I'd refuse the pat-down, but that machine is sketchy as hell.

.....and by the way, you say "Everybody is subject to the screening; you are not special" Really? To say we're "not special" is a simplistic and cliche, but the fact is we are literally special ("special" defined: "unique or specific to a person or thing or category"), we're THE PILOTS!!! remember!?? how can you imply that there is no unique difference between us and the average goon who bought a ticket on travelocity with drug money. Background checks=we're "special".

But you go ahead, after all, the tsa are always right...but when your nuts are fried by the end of your career and your kids come out half-retarded, try to appreciate the irony when they get the only job they're now qualified for:tsa agent.

http://www.npr.org/assets/news/2010/05/17/concern.pdf

...my favorite scientific quote from the letter in the above link:

"Because of the proximity of the testicles to skin, this tissue is at risk for
sperm mutagenesis."

.....sounds lovely

Last edited:
Let the security experts calculate the necessary screening measures that are required at any given time. Islamic extremists and domestic kooks don't take holidays. It's funny that some folks are worried about the urban black male ramper. Trust me, he is the least of your worries. He is just going to work. Some of you may enjoy the possibility of an aviation attack. Hell, it could be like you are on reality TV! But I think the sensation of cold, sharp steel slicing through your little pencil necks may change an opinion or two. Maybe you will hear some commotion in the cabin as you cruise at FL280. You look through the peep hole and see four or five Mujahideen or Intifada warriors slicing and stabbing your flight attendants and passengers. This is not concocted. This has already happened and plans are currently in the works to make it happen again. The constitution is not a suicide pact. Respect your enemies. They know you little dweebs are weak and don't have the fortitude to fully execute an eradication of muslim extremists. They are like roaches hiding in the walls of your home. They are becoming immune to the insecticide that we are using. Excuse me, this talk of war and defending our nation and its children is probably upsetting you during your macaroni and cheese meal that your mommy just served you. Go back to sleep, The Jon Stewart Show is coming on shortly. He will give you the news and tell you how you should feel about it...http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php?vid=2795

Last edited:
You kidding me, hawaii? Atlanta rampers could be bought by the infidel for 30 lotto tickets and a cold malt liquor drank.

Mahalo da kine

Latest resources

Back