• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No ANR headsets on takeoff?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's also for your safety, your body can handle a lot more G-force such as a sudden stop if you are sitting straight up. To the guy that was peeved that the FA told him to sit up instead of slumping over into the seat next to him, the same thing applies. Your spine would be a lot more likely to suffer serious injury if you are reclining or leaning off to the side. The FA may not even know why she has to ask you this and you obviously don't know but that doesn't make any difference, it's for your own good.

Nonsense, you are far more likely to survive an impact if you are unconscious verses tense and rigid.

Nonsense, you are far more likely to survive an impact if you are unconscious verses tense and rigid.

Drunk drivers have a higher survival rate than their victims because many of them never saw it coming and were relaxed.

No kidding, I'm glad i fly boxes. I surely couldn't handle dealing with the Galley Hag Sargent's all day. No offense!

The people who made the rules regarding seats being up has never seen an actual crash site.

Haha! You be lucky to find the right seat much less a seat back in an "upright" position.

Latest resources

Back