NJA Uniform Change

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes you are.
411 is a joke and changes direction if not week to week then sentence to sentence. The Compass??? Ok
The Beacon, oh yes the "quarterly" news letter we've all only seen once, back in March was it??

I will agree that when contacting individuals you do get communication. Gotta give you that one.

It seems we are challenged to be unhappy with any aspect of the furlough, we rise to the challenge and then we are called whiners. That is the frustrating part of our "communication". Am I wrong?
OK. We are getting somewhere.

You get THE SAME (even more because I don't get The Beacon) communications from the eboard that I do. By your own admission, if you have a concern from the eboard, you WILL get communication from them within hours.

I don't see how I'm wrong.

I'm hoping today's announcement will make this argument moot by sometime next year. Gotta believe the start up pilots will have to come from NJNA which should open enough spots to at least start recalls. I'm not a huge fan of kung pao shrimp but I'm sure there will be enough guys that are...

I'm hoping today's announcement will make this argument moot by sometime next year. Gotta believe the start up pilots will have to come from NJNA which should open enough spots to at least start recalls. I'm not a huge fan of kung pao shrimp but I'm sure there will be enough guys that are...

Did they say when they expect to begin flying over there?

They haven't said but they have been working on this for a couple of years. I'm sure the negotiations with the Chinese government are complicated and sensitive. Sounds as if Sokol has made it a priority though. The sooner, the better.

Latest resources

Back