• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA signing bonus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...NJASAP LEADERSHIP has sent out repeated messages to the rank and file, NOT TO SIGN UP For KCM...

A bit off track for this thread, but what is the logic behind the union suggesting Not to sign up for KCM?

For all of the rest of our fractional brothers, get a union, be strong together and fight like hell. Come together with one mission in mind, to protect your futures and your profession, and rid yourselves or at least disempower people like G4, they will harm you unlike any others.

So very true

A bit off track for this thread, but what is the logic behind the union suggesting Not to sign up for KCM?

Because the pilots should not be the ones paying for KCM, which is the program they have in place right now. If the company wants to foot the bill -- you know, like every other company does -- that would be a different story.

So very true

I don't pay for my uniforms.

I'm sure as not going to pay for kcm.

And I'm sure as hell not going to pay for it to have it used against me to miss overtime.

did you notice almost no one left NJA, yet the company begged our leadership to make a deal over the past week.

Let me summarize some genius at SAV this past week:

1) All of the talk between the company and union was at Lane Aviation so nobody at recurrent would know about it.
2) The company showed the union "The Ten Commandments from BRK".
3) This scared the union into conceding.

I won't comment because I don't even know what to say....just to slap my forehead and cover my eyes.

Last edited:
I don't pay for my uniforms.

I'm sure as not going to pay for kcm.

And I'm sure as hell not going to pay for it to have it used against me to miss overtime.

But come on, think of how much more efficient it will be, how much that extra leg each travel day can help!

Because the pilots should not be the ones paying for KCM, which is the program they have in place right now. If the company wants to foot the bill -- you know, like every other company does -- that would be a different story.

Ahh, that makes sense. Hopefully it will be in the TA.

Latest resources

Back