• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There will be no signing bonus.

There will be no new CBA.

There will be no new work rules.

Until EVERYONE gets off their lazy butts and does what needs to be done.

Oh wait, I forgot, the NC along with the Eboard and the pilot shortage are going to get it done for us.:rolleyes:

Carry on. I'm sure it'll be a great contract and huge signing bonus.:erm:

Why don't we let our negotiators negotiate? Why all the anger before we know what the offer is?

Why don't we let our negotiators negotiate? Why all the anger before we know what the offer is?

We already know what the offer was...it was a small reduction in overall compensation. Apparently that's they best they can do.

The negotiators are asking for your help. Will you help them secure a great contract or not?

They are negotiating, and getting nowhere. Without the pilot group providing the leverage they need, realityman is exactly right. Until the company has a reason to end negotiations, they won't. They'll keep right on with the same stagnant, 8-year-old contract, because the Railway Labor Act is heavily stacked in favor of the company.

We have very, very few legal avenues to motivate the company. You paying dues is not nearly enough to get it done. That signing bonus came in 2005 because the company wanted the contract settled, and thus had to sweeten the pot to get it to pass. It wasn't a gift; it was a bribe to shut us up.

Want another bribe? You're going to have to earn it. Just paying dues isn't nearly enough, and you know it.

how many more excuses do you have?

I once thought to be a pilot, you had to have some semblance of intelligence. Unfortunately G4 is proof that's not required, he's clearly a follower as in a daft sheep. Bah bah bah, should make you feel right at home G4.

Please quit, we don't need followers, we need men and women who are blazing a trail to success. Enjoy the fact that your LOA protections are gone with the wind this go round, I hope you've the seniority to be displaced into a phenom as a Captain. Of course you'll blame the negotiators, and forget it was the company who agreed to it. I'll be here saying that "the negotiating committee speaks for you" LMAO

Latest resources

Back