nja owner tell me this ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hammer2

Have you considered flex and if so why did you choose nja over flex? Flex hasa better product than nja, we are like a sedan, nja is like a taxi cab. They are much bigger than us , but they will never absorb us or put us out of business. We are here to stay, and not only stay, but shine above the rest of the facs. Nja owner if you still read this board give us insight why you chose nja over flex.

Oh, Mercy......

HONEY, GET THE KEVLAR AND HEAD FOR THE BASEMENT!!!!!!!

yucka da yucka da yucka da - they really ought to charge admission to this site ! This is better than sex and not near as dusty lol.

Hey Hammer,

Make sure that you pass the crack pipe to all of your buds over at flex, they may start to post the same crap that you are.

P.S. "Hasa" is not a real word, it must be crack pipe language!!

I'm not going to argue with the pilots, the horse has been beat with a lead pipe, and you loose, even with your pay. I want nja owner to come on and explain why he would invest so much money on something second rate. Where are you nja owner. Give us your expert opinion. x or cl300 I bet this is a tough choice. moron. Hasa is a typo of many typos

Last edited:
I sure want to give my business to a company where the pilots call me a moron! I think you have answered your own question. :rolleyes:

hammer2 said:
Give us your expert opinion.

OK. Here you go:

No one took your bait the first time, so you try again...right?

Maybe they couldn't make heads or tails out of THIS statement:
"the horse has been beet with a lead pipe, and you loose".

A "beet" is a plant whose root is eaten as a vegetable. And "loose" means the opposite of "tight".

My recommendation? Try again with your flame bait.:laugh:

Last edited:
Flx,
As you can see he is still on the crack pipe smoking some serious stuff, making up some new words, it seems that he corrected them once you pointed out his errors, his brain is fried

By the way Hammer, you are hurting yourself, maybe people choose Netjets for the various options in aircraft, one day you only need to fly your Citation X, the next day you need to upgrade to a G-IV or a BBJ, Flex does not give you that option, Yes you have some very good aircraft in your fleet, but not many options, Netjets just has more to choose from and people trust knowing that Warren B owns us, it makes a difference, now go back to smoking your pipe, kill some more brain cells if you still have any left

Latest resources

Back