NJA -- hiring suspended

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hotwing

Guys -- I heard from the top of managment that higher has stopped until further notice. I understand that there are plane to hire 200 this year, but it will not happen for a while. All hiring is done via the main office now, no longer at FSI. Anyway, that is the news that I have from the top at NJA. Anyone else have any info, please advise...

In the pool and hoping for more!

Who was this so-called "top management"?

I did recurrent last week and there was a class starting this Monday (2-3-03).

Hiring as certainly taken a back seat but I don't think it will stop.

upgrade ?

How long does it typically take to upgrade ?, are some new hires put in the left seat ?

There was an interview class of 3 today in Columbus. One of the guys invited to interview was a retired Southwest guy. So interviews have not stopped, just slowed down.

There have not been any upgrade bids put out since early october.

No more new hires to the left seat.

No more overtime.

That's about all I have to say about that!

Toploader

Well -- that is good to hear -- new hires still coming in. I was just told that you guys were stopping the hiring for a while. This came from the director of crew resources. Maybe it has not stopped yet... I hope it keeps coming -- my application is in there!

Hiring has most definitly NOT stopped. It has slowed down primarily because of NO attrition whatsoever. An additional 200 pilots this year is the word and preference is going to be given to those whom might be coming over from sister companies Executive Jet Management and Large cabin Gulftream division Netjets International. Things have slowed for both of these divisions.

Every pilot here at NetJets Aviation (NJA) was told that litteraly thousands of qualified applicants have files with us and hundreds if not thousands are already approved for interview, and for us to not pester the hiring department as they are overwhelmed already.

Your leaps and bounds ahead (due to the hiring point system at NJA) if you can get a letter of recommendation from a friend/pilot at NJA.

Hope this helps.

Why would NJI pilots come over to NJA? I can see the EJM pilots switching over but not the NJI people.

I have to agree with LR45JI

What Top management are you talking about.

I just finished recurrent the other day,
but I saw 2 new hire initial classes one for the Ultra's and one for the Excell's

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back