Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tref

Hi,

Just wondering if someone could clarify... How many of the Falcon 2000s that NJA has are EXs? Also, are any new hires going into the EX, or just the straight 2000?

Thanks in advance,
Tref

Plug said:
How long would it take to hold the EX?

Not sure about this, maybe someone else can clarify it, if the EX is the Easy, than there are only two at NetJets currently, and with 2200 and change pilots it's going to take quite awhile to hold that bird.

NJA bound said:
Not sure about this, maybe someone else can clarify it, if the EX is the Easy, than there are only two at NetJets currently, and with 2200 and change pilots it's going to take quite awhile to hold that bird.

Yeah, I always hated questions like this when posed at my airline, ASA. How long before I can hold SLC?, Upgrade?, etc...

Cheers ya'll, happy festivus!

it would take years. the EX is a class 4 aircraft which means pay is higher than any aircraft except the BBJ. The 2000 is a class 3, so it gets paid more than the ultra, xl, 400xp, etc. I think first officers in class 1 and 2 will bid for the 2000 FO spots if they don't think they'll make captain anytime soon. that would mean new hires won't go straight to the 2000 anymore.

Tref said:
Hi,

Just wondering if someone could clarify... How many of the Falcon 2000s that NJA has are EXs? Also, are any new hires going into the EX, or just the straight 2000?

Thanks in advance,
Tref

We have 32 2000's and 2 2000EX's. Next two arrive 8/06. Many newhires going into the 2000 to replace the many that are taking new PIC slots on other aircraft.

notaNJApilot said:
it would take years. the EX is a class 4 aircraft which means pay is higher than any aircraft except the BBJ. The 2000 is a class 3, so it gets paid more than the ultra, xl, 400xp, etc. I think first officers in class 1 and 2 will bid for the 2000 FO spots if they don't think they'll make captain anytime soon. that would mean new hires won't go straight to the 2000 anymore.

There are 29 intials in the 2000 going through in Jan, Feb. Some newhires (that's what many have been offered in recent interviews) and a few will bid over from other SIC positions. The next many bids for the 2000EX will be very senior, 10 years and more seniority is my guess for a few years as it pays the same as the G450/550.

Latest resources

Back