• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The exclusion of furloughed pilots from the union board was a reprehensible decision that pre-dates my membership in this dysfunctional little family. I believe the bulk of the pilot group agrees that you should have had full access.

It's just another legacy of a union leadership whose arrogance and tone-deafness to the membership set the stage for three years of chaos.

I agree.

I was curious if anyone is returning back to Netjets from their legacy or Major/LCC? Not too long ago, some guys were saying that Netjets was a better career option. I don't know any Netjets pilots so excuse my lack of personal knowledge.

HA! Leave a legacy to come back to NJA!?! I would say a VERY large percentage of Captains at NJA have their apps out at those same company's. And that % is much higher in the FO ranks.

Yes times change, I am sure this is part of the EMT's plan. But if the call comes from the right company, the EMT wins, and a huge % of the NJA group is leaving.

In the mean time the beatings continue.....
One more vote to STFD.

See, if you went to college you'd have spelled "sight" correctly:D

Now, now. Yip is only a pilot, and he has made it clear that you do not need a college education to fly an airplane. You can look stupid all day long, but as long as you get from point A to point B you would make a stellar pilot applicant.

:) :) :)

Sorry Yip, you walked into that one.

Yip is only a pilot, and he has made it clear that you do not need a college education to fly an airplane.:) :) :)

Sorry Yip, you walked into that one.
YIP has only wanted to be a pilot since he was five years old and probably would be a retired DAL Captain right now if I had skipped getting that pesky college degree thing. I flew with those non-degreed Nav Cad's in Vietnam they were far from anything stupid. They all got out a couple years before I could and went straight into the DAL pipeline.

BTW We all know the separation from stupid and a college degree is very hard to tell in many people.

HA! Leave a legacy to come back to NJA!?! I would say a VERY large percentage of Captains at NJA have their apps out at those same company's. And that % is much higher in the FO ranks.

Yes times change, I am sure this is part of the EMT's plan. But if the call comes from the right company, the EMT wins, and a huge % of the NJA group is leaving.

In the mean time the beatings continue.....
One more vote to STFD.

If you're getting beaten, why not leave?

YIP has only wanted to be a pilot since he was five years old and probably would be a retired DAL Captain right now if I had skipped getting that pesky college degree thing. I flew with those non-degreed Nav Cad's in Vietnam they were far from anything stupid. They all got out a couple years before I could and went straight into the DAL pipeline.

Sure they did. :rolleyes:

YIP hasn't figured out the percentage of college vs non college at the most desirable Legacy carriers.. And hasn't yet been able to correlate the relationship between the two..... He also hasn't quite wrapped his head around the fact that companies mandate the hiring criteria ( not the applicant), and to be a player one has to meet those criteria.

Apparently he skipped statistics.....

YIP hasn't figured out the percentage of college vs non college at the most desirable Legacy carriers.. And hasn't yet been able to correlate the relationship between the two..... He also hasn't quite wrapped his head around the fact that companies mandate the hiring criteria ( not the applicant), and to be a player one has to meet those criteria.

Apparently he skipped statistics.....

college has absolutely nothing to do with flying airplanes

didn't we go through this before?

Latest resources

Back