Nippon Cargo?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

craignye

Can anyone tell me what NCA148 is doing on flightaware? I wonder if they are in trouble or if this is some way that ATC is delaying them for their arrival into ORD. Someone on flightaware posted that it was a tracking error, but I have never seen it displayed like this before.

Last edited:
You are in desperate need of some serious hobbies man, is this how you spend your time off? I thought you were asking about employment info with NCA, How do I get this 30 seconds back?

Well since craignye didn't ask the question, I will. How is the contract gig with ANA Cargo? I visited with the guy from Crew Resources at the Vegas job fair last month, and I am interested. Online it shows contract length of 5 years, but then a bonus $ for completing the contract. So, is it 5 years, or is it less with a completion bonus if you choose to stick around longer? I would like to hear from someone actually doing this how the days off works as well as commuting. 10 days at home/month the first year sounds dreadful. Yes, the pay is 3x what I am making now, but holy cow thats a lot of time away from home. Any experience/guidance would be very appreciated in helping me make an informed decision. I can't wait forever for my dream job to call me for an interview, and I can't continue to live on poverty wages.

Oh yeah, any info on medical insurance coverage? I heard it's good, but how good....

PM's are welcomed as well

THANKS!

SL

Latest resources

Back