• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nice flyover!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh c'mon guys. Lets see a real flyover. This is the best military flyover in history! You've probably seen it before but it's worth reminding ourselves what the true objective of a flyover is all about. Fly as low as possible and STUN THE CROWD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDmfvqQHF10

After a couple of Advil this guy was actually fine. Mildly retarded maybe...

We were told in our last drill that this pilot wasn't FEB'd but given a "training" flight on rejoins.

Hopefully it's true. We spend too much money on pilots to pull their wings for something like this.

Can any lawn dart pilot tell us if this is a "standard" procedure for an over run on a rejoin?

Can any lawn dart pilot tell us if this is a "standard" procedure for an over run on

No it is not standard procedure. This guy pulled this act out of his rectal orifice and got caught on TV; bonehead!

C'mon, that's standard porker procedure. It's just not cool enough to do a normal overshooting maneuver and there were huge style points to be had at the Sox game. If he could've pulled it off and gotten back in formation, it would've been all-world.

Oh man, if he'd ripped that off and rolled wings level right into position, he'd be a GOD among men. And lucky as hell.

guess times have changed - as a child of the 70's/80's many times I had an F4 or A37 vist my saturday soccer game (my town didn't have football).

I can remember being home from "early kindergarden" and sitting in the living room watching cartoons when out the front window I see an 0-2 comming down at our house at a 45 degree angle. I ran out the back door to see it pull off the dive and roll into the valley below the house and fly down along the river. When my dad got home he said the IP who was checking him out told him to do it. That IP had flown both the 0-1 and 0-2 in vietnam.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back