News at Pinnacle?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyn96

I heard that Pinnacle Management had a major anouncement recently regarding CRJ deliveries???? Is this part of a developing whipsaw to put leverage on the pilots or is this all rumor.

Stick it to em'!!! if So

The only way we know what's going on with mgmt is thru the publication we call "Wall street journal":) But i expect nothing less from our mgmt in respect to tactics, comparing with Mesaba.

BTW, i like your last avatar much better:)

Ditto that... we are always the last to know. Half the time I attend the AIR, Inc fairs I find out more from our HR people than we ever get on the line.

Official negotiations don't even start for another month, but I'm sure we'll hear all sorts of weird stuff.

Incidentally, I wouldn't be surprised to find out we're getting a large increase in monthly deliveries. Northwest keeps increasing our block hours and we're hiring three times more F/O's every month than we're upgrading Captains, that is, each Vacancy Notice that comes up for bids ends up upgrading about 20 Captains and shows 50-60 new-hire F/O's for that month... :eek:

You do the math.

JJJ said:
They just announced that we are getting a VP of Labor Relations.

That should be great......we have one at CALEX.....and ever since he's been part of the picture HR and Labor Relations issues (contracts) have taken a turn for the worse.

Just saw at FlightSafety @ CVG that Pinnacle bought a bunch of sim time. Have fun!

They started doing some training and checking in CVG last month I believe. The 2 sims in MEM are not enough for the amount of trainging that needs to be done.

I think that there are plans to install a third sim in MEM. Don't know when though.

Latest resources

Back