Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJ Bum

^ Not bumming it any more
I'm a new guy based in PBI. Where do you guys normally show and where do you park? Signature or on the other side by the terminal?

Thanks

I'm a new guy based in PBI. Where do you guys normally show and where do you park? Signature or on the other side by the terminal?

Normally at Signature, usually in a parking space a ways away from the front door out of courtesy to the other customers, since my car will be there for a week. The FBO is very good about taking you to and from the airline terminal, and you can expense the tips. I normally drop a $5 each direction, which is way cheaper than the company would be paying to keep you in the park-and-ride lot. Everybody wins. :cool:

Also, this is the kind of thing our union message board is great for. Not sure if you've gone through indoc or not, but the union presentation will discuss how to get online there. Drop me a PM if you need info on it.

How long from app accepted email to interview invite email/call? (if they want me that is!)

I waited about 10 months for PBI. There are a few threads about this, but it depends on your domicile choice. If you want TEB or CMH, then you will get called alot sooner.

How long from app accepted email to interview invite email/call? (if they want me that is!)

Depends on your Domicile preference.

Fire off a resume. Get an App in the mail. Mail that puppy into HR. Wait for a call. If after two months you don't hear anything.....politely ask (via email) Derinda if you missed an email or phone call. Wait for response.....it should take 10 minutes. Yeah she is that fast. Get interview date. Then wait anywhere from 1 week to longer for a response.

Get offer and choose your fleet/domicile (if necessary change for a better -->)/start date.

Easy as can be. But, you must send a resume to get it all started.

Or, you could do a search since I've seen more than 1, and less than 1 million, threads on this very subject.

Good Luck.

Thanks. Yep, i've already sent the resume, sent back the app, received the "app received" email. Just waiting for the invite.

LearFlyer....don't forget. After a short while ... politely ask D' for an update. It works.

Later Dude.

Normally (75% of the time) you get airline shows so I park at the terminal in short term and expense it for $84/week. Since it is a domicile they have to pay parking no matter what. Why take the shuttle from Signature when I can walk to the terminal.

Latest resources

Back