• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

new seat design for the future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Insult to consumers. Roller Coaster seats are more comfortable. If this is what it takes to turn a profit, the government needs to fully regulate the airline industry as a public utility. Taxpayer subsidized airline travel. Way overdue.

What about the number of oxygen generators and what if somebody needs a seat belt extender. WHo can fit if they need a seatbelt extender. THis company looks like an IPO ripoff on its way to the grave

That company's idea looks more jacked up than a USAirways SLI.

I like how they showed their passenger model sitting in the front row of their mockup. How about showing just how close that seat in front of her is?

This is a stupid, stupid idea. I'm sure Michael O'Leary is already licking his chops... :mad:

This idea will not go over well in the US but might work in Europe if the fares are low enough. Ever ride in coach on Air France? Holy moly, they cram those suckers in there. But then again, what isn't crammed in Europe.

If it generates more revenue for the company and that lets the company pay me more, I am all for it. I could care less how everyone fits in back. Just need to include a provision that deadheading pilots get a regular seat. deadheading FAs can ride the pony seats.

Latest resources

Back