• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New JetBlue application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bag storage is available and convienient at the Queens building if you interview is in New York.

Thanks for the info Pogue Mahone.

Biscuit.....I had other lodging arrangements but it fell through at the last minuite...but thank you anyway for the effort of replying.

Last edited:
Has anyone else been having problems with the new app? I filled it out and submitted it a few days ago. Now when I log on to check it, it says "under constuction." Am I missing simething?

I can still access it, but some things are still screwed up. I can't figure out how to add my sex and age, and when I view my "candidate profile" lots of info is missing, but is visible on the form screens. I really hope this application is not holding me back...

when I view my "candidate profile" lots of info is missing, but is visible on the form screens

I noticed the same thing when I submitted the 'new' profile.. particularly dates of education come to mind- couldn't figure out how to input the data, but is blank when I look at the forms window..

-Guess that must not matter thought as they did contact me for an interview. And when you do get the interview, you have to go through a whole new round of paperwork (BEFORE the interview- and it's all redundant/more detailed info.) anyway..

Has anyone else been having problems with the new app? I filled it out and submitted it a few days ago. Now when I log on to check it, it says "under constuction." Am I missing simething?
I filled out a new 1 on the 17th after the purge, went to the 19th open house, 3 internal recs. No call and now I can't log on to update times. WTF

Got an interview with Blue on the 4th, can anyone suggest any one hotel from the list?.

Also, if i check out before my sched interview(pm), is their a place to store my bag at their headquarters, or should i just leave them at the hotel?
Hey Troy,
I stayed at the Hampton Inn, and it was pretty good. Not too far from JFK or headquarters. You get a nice breakfast, AND it's where a lot of the recruiters/interviewers stay. I took an early van and rode with a handfull of people who were interviewing us. It was a good chance to have your name stick out a little more than the other hundred or so applicants. Good luck....

Puttin

Latest resources

Back