New JetBlue application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pin727

After the new app format from jetblue (sept 17) has anybody heard from them? what's the deal, I got the e-mail to send for a recomendation but thats as far as I 've been , what's next?

I'm also curious if anyone has gotten a call from the new app or from the September 19th open house. I found the new application somewhat confusing... took me a while to figure out where to put my flight times in.

Got an email on 26th (I did attend the open house Sept.19th), played phone tag for a few days (i'm on a trip); scheduled an interview for Nov. 5th. I asked if any slots on Oct. 4th still available; they said no.

I'm very excited...

latest

Did not attend Sep 19th job fair but, did get any email to call. Prescreened on phone and booked interiew. Sep 17th the new system was started, but I have not looked at it yet. Obviously, the old system is still used because they called me.

Any latest rumors on new bases? I hope Orlando is a base eventually.

I start training on the Oct. 10th and heard from a pilot commuting from MCO that rumor is suppose to become announced in a few weeks? Hope that is True..Ps I am a flight attendant from Orlando so that would be great for me!

The MCO rumor has been going around for years, maybe one day but dont think its gonna happen anytime soon. Now for OAK/SFO...maybe.

Got an interview with Blue on the 4th, can anyone suggest any one hotel from the list?.

Also, if i check out before my sched interview(pm), is their a place to store my bag at their headquarters, or should i just leave them at the hotel?

Bag storage

Bag storage is available and convienient at the Queens building if you interview is in New York.

Got an interview with Blue on the 4th, can anyone suggest any one hotel from the list?.

Also, if i check out before my sched interview(pm), is their a place to store my bag at their headquarters, or should i just leave them at the hotel?

Interview on the 4th and on the 3rd no hotel yet? Thats some planning.....

Anyway, try the Crown Plaza.

Latest resources

Back