Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyingSig

Double Breasted _ _ _
Just got word from the Delta J/S cordinator that Delta sent flowback/unlimited jumpseat agreement letters to Alaska, CAL, NWA, UAL, and USAir last week and as soon as those companies sign off on them they will become Delta policy (expected sometime this month).

explain the term 'flowback' as part of the agreement please. i've never heard it used in regards to a jumpseat policy. unlimited jumpseats computes, but i don't understand the term flowback in this context.

Jb will probably never be on Delta's list. "Not politically feasible at this time."

We aren't about retaliation for "injustices".....we allow as many jumpseaters as we can take. Further, it upsets most of us when we have to leave someone.

We have guys who don't want to charge inflight crewmembers from other airlines who don't reciprocate to our inflight crewmembers.....IMO, we are way to above board here.

I don't have a dog in the fight as I don't use DAL to commute....however, it steams me that if there is some kind of relaxing of the rules over at DAL and they are going to allow multiple jumpseaters from certain carriers and not others, it stinks.

Perhaps we will see a change to JB's policy. Perhaps it is the only way.

A350

A350 said:
We aren't about retaliation for "injustices".....we allow as many jumpseaters as we can take. Further, it upsets most of us when we have to leave someone.

We have guys who don't want to charge inflight crewmembers from other airlines who don't reciprocate to our inflight crewmembers.....IMO, we are way to above board here.

I don't have a dog in the fight as I don't use DAL to commute....however, it steams me that if there is some kind of relaxing of the rules over at DAL and they are going to allow multiple jumpseaters from certain carriers and not others, it stinks.

Perhaps we will see a change to JB's policy. Perhaps it is the only way.

A350

Or you can be the "bigger man of the two"? Your comment sounds like something that would come from some UNION official. I thought that was the great "characteristic" of JB. Not to be like all the other airlines out there. I guess in the end we all are the same......

AAflyer

AAflyer said:
Or you can be the "bigger man of the two"? Your comment sounds like something that would come from some UNION official. I thought that was the great "characteristic" of JB. Not to be like all the other airlines out there. I guess in the end we all are the same......

AAflyer

We are all the same. I put my pants on one arm at a time, just like everybody else.

Latest resources

Back