New Delta Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Yuppyguppy

Since you guys are leading the way what percentage raise do you anticipate getting? Stupid replies need not respond. Just trying to get an idea what is happening over there since you guys are very profitable....contract 2001?

Since you guys are leading the way what percentage raise do you anticipate getting? Stupid replies need not respond. Just trying to get an idea what is happening over there since you guys are very profitable....contract 2001?

We don't actually exchange openers until April. it would certainly help if someone like else could raise the bar before then. As is, I expect we'll settle for around 20-25% spread out over 3-4 years, but only if our profit sharing remains intact. The company would love to reduce our profit sharing, but I don't think the pilot group is going to fall for that without some enormous hourly rate increases. With the current projected profitability, we could see profit sharing checks of 25% or more in 2016.

Just like last time. 4/8/3/3 with 60% voting yes.

5,10,4,4 gets our 737 guys to 273.10 and our 777 guys to 340.24. If we can get that without changing profit sharing, I'd call that a touchdown, yet some would call me a surrender monkey.

5,10,4,4 gets our 737 guys to 273.10 and our 777 guys to 340.24. If we can get that without changing profit sharing, I'd call that a touchdown, yet some would call me a surrender monkey.

I agree. Without changing profit sharing at all, a 20% raise every 3 years is not bad at all. The last contract did clean up some loose ends (training and vacation pay), and the last TA made 5:15 per day and allowed reserves to get paid the same amount per trip as line holders. Still work to be done (better JV language with a monetary penalty for overage and no one year "cure period" for example, and a higher DC fund contribution ). Everyone wants more pay, and with huge profits it's a legitimate request. It would be nice to see what DALPA actually asks for, though. (Didn't the APA list what they want? Maybe FedEx too?)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
We need ironclad reroute language. None of this calendar day stuff......If I am supposed to be home at 2pm, the meter runs at double pay until you return me. End of story.

The company has abused every right to this bankruptcy land grab and its time to get it back.

We're all counting on you! Keep raising that bar! Good luck!!!

Latest resources

Back