New Dash Video--hopfully not gay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Booker said:
Yes, pretty good. I flew with a few of the people in the video, went to college with another. And more good footage of HHH!

Booker
I miss that airplane more and more every day, especially the crews!

DC8 Flyer said:
Booker
I miss that airplane more and more every day, especially the crews!

What's up dude? Yeah, I seriously miss it too. That is, until I'm face-to-face with a wall of TRWs, then I'm glad I have the altitude of the jet. :)

I currently fly the dash for pdt (and the spaceshuttle sr71) and somedays I see a e170 drive by and am like "I want that". Then an hour later I am flying behind a 170 on the ILS and told to slow down because the jet is going to slow, or I get to do a slam dunk approach somewhere, or I get to take off from 35K, or I get to push the props forward to stop on a dime, or i get to enter the ramp at golf, or I get to tell rampers that the paint falling off the aircraft is normal, or I don’t worry about 2 inches of ice on my wings, or I don’t have to worry about our wings falling off when penetrating a thunderstorm, or I grease a landing and then I really know I am the man, and I don’t envy flying a throwaway jet or a fake mainline jet, and am happy. Oh yea I got a flow through also. Sorry, one of the last c0cky pilots that deserve to be. Not saying that flying a RJ is easy, but you could not handle a DASH. Yea I know, I am a c0cky dash pilot, with no hair frosting, maybe some 5 0’clock shadow, but I can be.

Great video, and nice soundtrack!!

someone needs too post a SkyWest video with the clan of flight attendants we have. i'm sure their are some SW guys that can back me up on this one.

Vladimir Lenin said:
33r @ bos...that's what dashes are for
Here's to that! Everyone gets excited about HHH, which is cool, but 33R is always a good time. 2500 ft. long, and there's still 1000 ft. extra!

Next time you guys go into MDT, try to make it off on that first taxiway ( i dont have the airport diagram with me, cant remember what runway/ taxiway it is). Im pretty sure itll take 35/max and a lighter weight.

Its taxiway "E" Yea im part of the club.. 1200 flaps 35, and aim for 2 arrows in front of the threshold, be about ref+2, and you got it

Latest resources

Back