• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Boeing 7E7 concept art

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it looks pretty cool, the way the windows are cut out is cool. It won't look like the concept if it ever get's put into production, just like concept cars you see at auto shows. I hope it does get the nod, we need to have some of the aircraft workers put back to work here.

I think it's slick...but is it powered by a fuel cell?:D

Cardinal said:
Fugly, but not as fugly as that mercifully defunct Sonic Cruiser. If they want aggressive windows, Fairchild Dornier did a nice job on the equally defunct 728.
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/225572/M/
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/225575/M/

Yes, finally someone who agrees with me!!! I was getting nervous with all these responses from people who liked it.

I do agree that 728 looks pretty nice. The front looks kind of like a 757, which is probably the most modern-looking airliners out there (too bad how it looks like a stick from the side). I've seen those 728 pictures before and wished it wasn't defunct.

This is the kick in the pants aviation needs. Ignore the goofy windows, that's not happening. WHat will be nice... Same layout as a 767, but with 18.5" (Delta Business Elite Type) seats with 34" pitch.

I wonder if Delta got their idea for the livery on the Song brand, from the artists conceptions at Boeing (tic)

I suppose it is ugly...but that's how evolution happens, isn't it. People thought the P-38 was ugly, too. And the Comet. And the Apollo L.M.

(I can do without the Epcot "Futureworld" interior, though...)

Latest resources

Back