• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New American Logo Voting........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USAPA would run a full page ad in USA Today crying about how unsafe double breasted jackets are. I wouldn't ask an organization that has perfected the art of catching itself in its own zipper everytime, for any advice on uniforms.

TAKE IT AWAY, APA!!

Bingo. Even the hub/wings website has a "small print" note that "voting doesn't decide the paint job" it just puts out a feeler as to what the employees want.

Personally I like the classic and have expressed my opinion of the new "cartoon" paint job. That being said the example they posted in the "voting" of the classic tail looks boring as others above have stated.

If they took away that eagle beak symbol and put the classic stripes down the fuselage with the classic tail it would look better. Maybe they are trying to push us to "vote" for the new paint by offering a crappy depiction of the classic tail.

Anyway I could care less at this point. Paint a giant cock and balls on the jet for all I care.

^ ^ ^

This guy.

He gets it. Every line...win.

and I lol'd

How about they focus on providing some customer service. Do they vote on that too?
You could be the VP of Tater Licking, not so different than felching Hulas.

Bring back the AA tail, the most iconic logo among all the airlines. The new design looks like a 3rd grade art project, loud, gaudy, and not in sync with the rest of the plane.
As far as customer service, I hope Doug will not impose the US style of customer service and keep the AAdvantage plan the way it is, no fees to redeem awards and a decent chance of getting desired dates when redeeming miles.

Latest resources

Back