Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bcp7

Good morning,
are there any Netjets dispatchers out there? I applied on line and made the first cut apparently as they sent me a questionnaire to fill out. I am curious about the usual, pay scale and work schedule.

Thanks and brgds,
Brian

No offense, but I hope some of the folks that were kicked in the nuts last year have first dibbs if they so desire. If you get the gig, congrats! I will be talking to you in about 5 years:D when I get called back

So they have had layoffs or furloughs? or did they actually terminate people.
If there are people with actual recall rights, I will not proceed.
Thanks for your reply.

no recall rights for the ones let go, we were told we would have to re apply as a new hire..

What a friggin warm & fuzzy. Like DS says, "We're not family" :p

If a furloughed pilot is looking at least 3-5 years for recall and wants to take another position with the mothership in CMH, they have to resign their seniority...

How many of you have been displaced, with no recall rights? That sucks, and I am going to have to re-consider this application.

It’s sad to hear they have furloughed yet they can only come back as a new hire. I would be very wary going into a situation where employees were treated that way. Who’s to say that won’t happen to you in a couple years?

I seriously considered NetJets years ago. Being they are a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway I figured the airline would never go under. I could get some experience doing the corporate stuff and then move on to … Home Depot or Enron. This situation is probably not their finest hour. Maybe a personnel change from within the company would prevent this type of thinking from ever happening again. Until then I’d go in with two eyes open.

I personally don’t think the risk is worth the reward in this situation (and what they’ve done is wrong).

Last edited:
Only pilots were furloughed. On 9/11 of last year the company TERMINATED several hundred employees through no fault of their own.

Doeas anybody know how the week schedule looks like @ Netjets: do they do the 4 ON -3 OFF deal like most places do?

Also, do they allow you to commute (airline) back and forth like regionals do?

Thanx!

Latest resources

Back