• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep, the daily schedule is what I meant -- you can go from working mornings to nights and back in the same tour, with no control over it. (Although if it's too much, the contract allows you to just say you're too fatigued to deal with it anymore, and get some more rest.)

CA, the daily schedule meaning occurred to me as I typed, but I didn't think it'd hurt to clarify that, and to point out that many of the pilots prefer variety over a routine that can become monotonous/boring.

CA, the daily schedule meaning occurred to me as I typed, but I didn't think it'd hurt to clarify that, and to point out that many of the pilots prefer variety over a routine that can become monotonous/boring.

:laugh: I'm still having flashbacks of flying back and forth to Buffalo all day!

HEY!!!!!!!!

Here's some more AWESOME News!!! I just heard that NJ bought FedEx! Sweet wide-body action! Nice.

Anyway, Congrats guys/gals. The news from back in December was awesome enough by itself, but more positive news like you've just gotten only means more job security and growth where you are right now. And, in case you haven't noticed, many jobs in the aviation industry have historically been 'lacking' in those areas. So, feel good about these new changes. And, pilots, quit yer damn bitchin' so much!!!!!!

You don't know what you've got, til it's gone!

we already knew NJ was expanding and wanting to build acampus. Ok thats good. We just learned details but to me details are not important. I don't feel like anything has really changed for me.

Was rooting for RDU.
Bingo!

Captain Dad, I think you need to go sprinkle some more glitter and pixie dust on yourself. It's beginning to wear thin.

Juan - you know the difference between a jet engine and a pilot, right? ;)

Thanks for sharing your perspective as one who has worked on both sides of the fence for NJA. My husband does a lot of joint committee work and his opinion is much like yours. Regards, NJW

You're welcome, and thank you.

DM would have been new to NJA then; sounds like he was drinking the Boisture brew...

Yeah, I mean no disrespect to DM. I meant to give an example of how easily accessible Kool-Aid can be to those who have a sugar addiction.

Cheers

Not to rain on the NJA parade here but, (since you do it to our threads all the time), Flexjet just came out with a re-branding today and new marketing plans. More info to come soon.

P.S. That's alot of money for a "campus" that you only see twice a year.

Not to rain on the NJA parade here but, (since you do it to our threads all the time), Flexjet just came out with a re-branding today and new marketing plans. More info to come soon.

P.S. That's alot of money for a "campus" that you only see twice a year.

Glad to hear it, competition is essential to product development and enhancement.

3000 pilots now, probably 5000 in the next 5 to 10 years x 3 training events a year. Totally necessary.

Last edited:
Gee Thanks Captain Dad for wasting all our time with that pathetic post. So were Building a Campus in CMH Gee thats so cool!

whats your next big secret that were all gonna get Letterman jackets with a Big NJ on the front to wear around campus or that were gonna be building Fraternity House's for all the fleets as well. How about Pi Campa Encore and Theta Zi Falcon houses first! I'm Soo excited I can't wait to tell all the CS guys and girls and see how jelous they get.

Dude your thread was more Gay then when I saw that Sovereign IOE Captain ********** at last years Company Picnic wearing a T-shirt that said I'm Not Gay but my Boyfriend Is? As he had the same response as you when you started this dumb thread. "I'm not Saying or Implying Anything "

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back