• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets VSP?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I put in for it but only have 9 years of seniority. I have been offline since december, what are they saying out there on the line? I know I'm not the one they are hoping will take the VSP but how many are they looking for?

Thanks in advance

Nothing on the line other than what the company has said. First rule of VSP club: Don't talk about it.

The company has another year and half ish. Could they offer this same package next summer? Don't count on it, but if numbers are too low, why not?

"Pure get out of my seat".

Yep, every few months like clock work!

I like the one about a year ago where the guy posted at 2 am all pissed off. Then the next day he was playing "spin doctor" trying to defend his rant (After he sobered up I guess?).
In the end it was ok with him to stay past 65 if you moved to the right seat!

Well, there it is! Have a good one!

Yes, there is a certain 72 year old (small guy from New Jersey) 300 captain that I'm going to miss a lot when he pulls the trigger. You 300 guys know who I'm talking about. I really love flying with him.

TG? Great guy!

For the record if this is who DOH is referring to, it's a sincere post and not facetious.

In case you were wondering.

Nothing on the line other than what the company has said. First rule of VSP club: Don't talk about it.

The company has another year and half ish. Could they offer this same package next summer? Don't count on it, but if numbers are too low, why not?

It STILL won't be enough to entice the gummers who NEED to retire. They missed the $$ number by a pretty wide margin.

TG? Great guy!

For the record if this is who DOH is referring to, it's a sincere post and not facetious.

In case you were wondering.

Exactly! TG is one of my all time favorite guys to fly with, as well as to have a cocktail at the bar after work with!

Latest resources

Back