• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its still being negotiated. According to the union its on track to be presented to the membership by October 1. I would expect it would be voted on a month after that, say the beginning of November.

When is the vote?

Not a TA, but a large number of changes to the existing contract, that will need member approval. Largest changes have to do with basing and schedules.
We still have 3 yrs to run on our current contract. A pretty good one I might add.

Yeah, one of the most hotly talked about issues is converting sick days into personal days.
And instead of getting dinged a whole sick day you could get deducted only 2/3 for a personal day or less than a full day if you worked at least 4 hours.

I dunno. This place can't keep track of overtime and they routinely knock off sick days without the crewmember knowing about it. This could be a real screw up coming down the road!

Yeah, one of the most hotly talked about issues is converting sick days into personal days.
And instead of getting dinged a whole sick day you could get deducted only 2/3 for a personal day or less than a full day if you worked at least 4 hours.

I dunno. This place can't keep track of overtime and they routinely knock off sick days without the crewmember knowing about it. This could be a real screw up coming down the road!

Deducted 3/4 for a personal day.

As I read it, everyone hired before the IBB is implemented can stick with their regular old sick day program. (At least until the next contract.....) If this is true it truly means nothing to the current pilot group.

As I read it, everyone hired before the IBB is implemented can stick with their regular old sick day program. (At least until the next contract.....) If this is true it truly means nothing to the current pilot group.

That's correct as it stands right now. Anyone on property before ratification of the IBB proposal would have the option to stay on the current sick leave policy or to switch to the PDO program. However, once one switches to the PDO option, there is no going back.

Anyone hired after ratification would have to use the PDO program.

Has anyone found out what the PDO/Sick time changes consists of?? On another thread there was talk of it getting deducted out of vacation. (doesn't make much sense..) I start in Oct. and am trying to get an idea of what will be what.. Thanks..

Has anyone found out what the PDO/Sick time changes consists of?? On another thread there was talk of it getting deducted out of vacation. (doesn't make much sense..) I start in Oct. and am trying to get an idea of what will be what.. Thanks..

CRJFlyer,

As it stood on 09/01 vacation is not a part of the PDO/PTO/Sick Time with pay issue. At this point it is not even in the same section of the agreement.

As far as any of the changes applying to you when you start out. With a start date of Oct, I would guess that any potential changes will not affect you yet. Any changes will come to fruition only after any changes have been ratified by the pilot group -- I.e. well past Oct 1.

Hope this helps.

Latest resources

Back