NetJets Still Accepting Apps?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

reepicheep

So, did anyone figure out the answer to this?

A few days ago on several threads the word was the window had closed.

Latest I've heard is that it was just a rumor. The hiring department is swamped, but still accepting resumes. Assuming you meet the qualifications, expect at least a month to get an application after the auto-reply after you send your resume.

Our MEC chairman said yesterday on our union message board that the company is still accepting resumes. Along with that, he also reported that the company has seen a huge increase in resumes since the beginning of October. Because of this increase, it's taking the pilot recruitment people extra time to get through all of the resumes and send out application packages.

I sent my resume in early in Oct. A week later received the App in the mail, 7 business days later received the acceptance email.

Seems like there used to be a time frame of about 6 months, which is what Derinda told me a few months ago (that was for TEB). Having said that, my buddy walked my app in and I got the app accepted email on 5/9. Nothing yet.

What we've been told is that hiring is done for '07.

I was in recurrent last week and we heard that the hiring projection is 300-400 (depending on who was addressing our class) for 2008 and 2009.

Hopefully that's good news to some of you.

Sent an e-mail with cover letter and resume on 16 October. Received application packet in mail on 23 October. Sent completed packet off today.

As a good friend of mine, and NJA pilot, said: You got the app accepted email, so its just a matter of time. I just got back from GIII initial in DFW and they were saying how busy they are in the G200, F2000 and other programs. Its a sim/instructor issue, not necessarily a hiring issue - IMHO.

Good luck to all who have applied. This new payscale and more open "domicile" seems like a great thing for NJ.

Latest resources

Back