• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Recalls!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A LOT of pilots think as YIP does, but don't feel like enduring the hassle of showing up on a message board.

YIP, say hi to J.F. for me. We were sim partners on the 680 at NJA. Good dude. I think he's back with JUS.

YIP, say hi to J.F. for me. We were sim partners on the 680 at NJA. Good dude. I think he's back with JUS.
yea, Jeb cannot wait to get out of here and go back the QOL and pay found at NJ. PM me with your name so I can pass it to Jeb.

I personally think he is a weak individual who would be the first to cross a picket line, or undercut another because he is fearful of losing a job. He seems, to me, to be an employers wet dream. A pushover who will jump as high as a boss tells him to. But that's just my opinion from his posts here..
Opps! Missed this on the first read of the insult. Again your reality does match the real world. I would not cross a picket line. I was offered an opportunity to get on at CAL in 1983 or 84. I was between jobs and living as a guard bum after my Fortune 500 Corporate flight department was cut in half by the 1982 recession. I asked by airline squadron mates about this. They told me if I crossed a picket line it would be the end of my career and I would end up finishing my career at some non-sked flying out of KYIP. I made the right choice and never followed up on the invitation to contact CAL, but it funny I still end up at KYIP where my dad was working with I was born. BTW Being an employers wet dream is not all that bad when it comes to getting a job and keeping at job. It results in steady pay rasies, more responibility, and the ability to control your scheuled. But the big thing is it allows you the freedom to make a difference in a young pilot's carrer. To give him the skills to make the next move to places like NJ.

Last edited:
You are so PATHETIC!!!!! YIP why do you feel the need to list every A/C Flown and every Rating you claim you have? Is it your own insecurity with yourself or your flying skills? Is the truth really that you can barely keep the thing upright thats why you have settled for less then desirable jobs your whole life and feel the need to kiss everyone ass that actually offered you a job? Probably because they were hard press to find some loser that would actually accept a ******************** job like that in the first place?

You are so PATHETIC!!!!! YIP why do you feel the need to list every A/C Flown and every Rating you claim you have? Is it your own insecurity with yourself or your flying skills? Is the truth really that you can barely keep the thing upright thats why you have settled for less then desirable jobs your whole life and feel the need to kiss everyone ass that actually offered you a job? Probably because they were hard press to find some loser that would actually accept a ******************** job like that in the first place?
Oh my! doesn't that FI a much better place. Unlike most of the posters here I chose not to hide behind a screen name. Also the element of luck and timing were not as fortunet as others. Maybe I should I ahve taken thar NJ job offer back in 1999, but I couldn't take the pay cut. We are givne with fantasric hindsite in thsi career

Latest resources

Back