• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Recalls!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My guess is EVERYBODY on the list will get a letter asking their intentions: accept recall, defer recall, or resign seniority. There will be some that don't receive the letter or don't respond within the required 7 days and are immediately terminated. That will give the company some idea of what they're dealing with. Then they'll send out letters to the first batch for training dates (in March if the recurrent brief was accurate).

Actual number of recalls? All who want to come back, eventually. Barring another economic meltdown, I'm starting to think we'll be hiring off the street by the 4th quarter of 2015.

The best part will be watching some folks come back, get a new type, get current with a couple of hundred hours, and then blow this popsicle stand for a better job. Jordy will be standing in the hall looking like the kid who just had his ice cream taken away. It will be epic...

Not only that, Santulli will be recalled too ...

ooopss ... This was a dream right? :D

It's in the CBA.

Oops. My bad. Flagshipper and imac are correct. Section 7.3. The recall notice has to include a report date.

Guess it will take a while for the company to get a handle on return rates.

Nevertheless, training slots will still be an issue and I'm still looking forward to a bunch of guys coming back, getting current, and then peeing in Jordy's Wheaties on the way to a better job...

Lots of guys are current and already at NJA. Are they peeing yet? Attrition hasn't exactly spiked yet.

Yeah I hope we all get to pee in the bowl but one month of 12 resignations/firings instead of 4 is hardly a sign of massive attrition, looming pilot shortage, and everyone being recalled tomorrow.

Yeah I hope we all get to pee in the bowl but one month of 12 resignations/firings instead of 4 is hardly a sign of massive attrition, looming pilot shortage, and everyone being recalled tomorrow.

Pretty sure every avalanche began with just a few falling bits of snow.....

Pretty sure every avalanche began with just a few falling bits of snow.....

The snowflakes of resignation threats have been falling for several years now. So far it's been no more than flurries.

Latest resources

Back