NetJets Newhire Class -EXCEL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jato,

Congrats on getting the job. You'll regret is soon enough, lol.

Forget about the beer though. Our company is very anti-fun(beer).

Just be careful

Come on! NetJets is not "anti-fun" as you put it, matter of fact they want us all to have a great time - drink all we want, with one small rule: 12hrs prior to flying, no drinking allowed. So enjoy yourselves! Just remember, they only guarentee 10 hours of duty rest . . . so all you guys senior to me, go out and have a blast!

The Drug/alcohol testing folks are DIRECTLY across the hall from the indoc room in Easton!!!! What ever you do, don't hang out in front of the office!!!

David

A couple of weeks ago at recurrent the drug/alchohol lady came in to speak to us and she admitted that company will only test you at a gateway. Could be the first day on or any day in between. All the testing centers are 9 to 5, some 7 days a week, and the one in Vegas is 24 hours, ouch!

There have been many posts referring to the new classes of new-hires at Netjets starting May 17th.

The company just published a new seniority list dated May 19th. The last new hires they show were 6/16/03.

What gives?

Flightbag

I started on the 17th and though I do have a number, I don't know what it is yet. The next class does not start until next week or later so I assume that the particular seniority list you have was simply put together and approved before we came on board, it was just published on the 19th. If I am not on the next one then I will raise a stink, but right now I will just concentrate on getting though class.
There are 10 of us in class, 4 Excels and 6 Ultras..... 6 EJM guys and four of us that have been waiting for over a year to be brought on (2 military, 1 Southwest and me..Comair).
Good luck to everyone trying to get on, we will all know more after next week as to our future:)

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by class(which has been a lot of folks) to say hi and congrats!!

Hey Jato-

Netjets, I think, is only hiring into the EXCEL and the Ultra?.....Can someone confirm that?

Thanks
G

does it help to have a excel type? Who do I need to send a resume to. IS it on the internet? Thanks.

P.M. me with the info..

oh ya...what is starting pay......in the excel

starting pay is the same regardless of a/c type......it sucks. But on a serious note, i think f/o pay is 26k or so and cpt is 36k. Dont quote me on that, cant rememeber.

Latest resources

Back