• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets new payscale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember, this is MY vote, that best fits my current needs. Your vote and needs will probably be different than mine. I would love it if we could all be BBJ PICs making $220,000. But that fact is, we only have 2 or 3 BBJs, so 95 percent of us will never be there. Since the majority of us will only fly the C-Xs and smaller, my hope is to bring up the pay for the majority. We currently have (close to) 800 post rat guys that are making less than $50,000. My kids are on the gov't assisted lunch program. If this passess, we will have NOBODY making less than $59,000 (not sure of the exact number). I hear of PICs laughing at SICs for taking all the crewfood to the hotel, or being "slam clickers"....its because we are BROKE.

When you started with NJs, what was the starting pay? what was the top pay? Are you making more than you ever thought you would make at NJs?....be honest.

When you got hired, how long was upgrade times? we are looking at close to 5 yrs, and probably longer for some.

When I was hired on here, I liked the 7n7. Then I realized that with no money, it did me no good. It does me no good to be home with no money.

Good try ski, but this affects about the top 300 in seniority, you know, the ones that on the last contract got the lowest percentage raise, and now are being asked to take no pay raise at all for a period of 1 to 5 years depending just how senior they are. Not the BBJ guys but the Cit X guys and Hawker and Falcon, the kind you say you are gonna fly.

You have made this obvious that this is YOUR vote. It doesnt change the fact that YOU are putting the noose around the senior guys necks, and I hope to god they have the chance to do it to you at some point down the line.

BTW. The pay freeze doesnt affect me, Im just junior enough. Still not enough of an idiot to throw ANY of our members down the well though. Let alone twice.

Last edited:
The top 300 in seniority are one of the main reasons that pay was so low at net jets to start with. These guys all paid alot of money for their training(PFT) back in the day to have a very bad flying job. Not exactly the cream of the crop people which is why they had to go to nj.

The top 300 in seniority are one of the main reasons that pay was so low at net jets to start with. These guys all paid alot of money for their training(PFT) back in the day to have a very bad flying job. Not exactly the cream of the crop people which is why they had to go to nj.

This is pure BS...these guys are as good as anybody else. I have flown with a handful in the top 200, no complaints from me.

However, I do always ask them "if this job sucked so badly back then, why did you stay?" Their answer is always the same, "I knew that this would take off one day".

So, tell me the lotto numbers then.

This is pure BS...these guys are as good as anybody else. I have flown with a handful in the top 200, no complaints from me.

However, I do always ask them "if this job sucked so badly back then, why did you stay?" Their answer is always the same, "I knew that this would take off one day".

So, tell me the lotto numbers then.

I have to call BS..........Nobody in there right mind would stay flying a cII if they could get a better paying job..

Good try ski, but this affects about the top 300 in seniority, you know, the ones that on the last contract got the lowest percentage raise, and now are being asked to take no pay raise at all for a period of 1 to 5 years depending just how senior they are. Not the BBJ guys but the Cit X guys and Hawker and Falcon, the kind you say you are gonna fly.

You have made this obvious that this is YOUR vote. It doesnt change the fact that YOU are putting the noose around the senior guys necks, and I hope to god they have the chance to do it to you at some point down the line.

BTW. The pay freeze doesnt affect me, Im just junior enough. Still not enough of an idiot to throw ANY of our members down the well though. Let alone twice.

I hate to add this but, what comes around goes around. Sorry for the noose around the neck, but mine is feeling a little bit looser if this passes. You guys sold out all the new hires and future pilots on bases and pay. So, time to pay up on this end. No one here thought of the future guys. If they did you would have held tough and voted no on the 2005 until we ALL had hba. But, you chosr to take care of your own so, how can I look to the tp paying guys and not take care of me first. When does this pilot group start thinking of everyone? I hate to see anyone take a pay cut, pay freeze or give up anything. But, then again, I would have never sold out any new hires..(on property or not). This new IBB makes it attractive for new people to come here..and that is awesome! I look forward to the new deal! On the next contract I promise to push for you to keep your hba and get you a huge pay raise!

Sorry to be ignorant (don't usually read NJ threads) but is there any restriction to how close you have to be to one of these new bases? Also, didn't you guys just get a new contract a while back (like the last two years)? It just seems so soon to have a new contract (again, I usually don't read the Frac stuff but the new bases and pay caught my eye).

Latest resources

Back