Netjets Interveiw

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This one I am not sure.

Its my understanding that if you are terminated you are no longer required to pay back the training contract.

Also, given the experience of the MEC I can almost assure you that anyone on probation will not be asked, required or punished for taking/not taking part in any work actions legal or otherwise.

Send the app in, do the interview and then delay any class dates. Like I said, its better to have the extra opportunity just in case.

Because that's how bad regional QOL is, at least if you're a commuter.

Ok, here I come as the unlikely voice of reason.

Lets face it, we get a call from "the evil empire" the night before(no more calls with 91K) and I show 2 hours early for the airline. I print my ticket the night before and make the most of my drive to the airport. I clear "security" and make my way to starbucks. I greet the ladies at the counter with a smile and request my favorite cup of tea. Occasionaly I will walk on the wild side and have a latte.
I pay for my beverage and make my way to the gate. I rest comfortably sipping my hot beverage and reading a periodical knowing full well I am in the premier, elite, or whatever they call it this week, group so I board first.
Most of the time I am in uniform and devilishly handsome at that so the F/A greets me with a smile and offers me a bottle of water. I accept and now I am set. That my friends is commuting for the typical NJA pilot. (I cant guarantee the handsome part)

On my last day it is typicaly the same except the wild side of me comes out and I sometimes go in civies. Yes, thats right, after my last leg I will don the last day outfight of jeans and a shirt with a comfortable pair of shoes and blend in with the masses. Upon reaching the gate at my home apt. I call the fbo shuttle for a ride back to my car. I tip my friendly van driver, use the facililty and then I am off to the highway and my peaceful journey home.

This is commuting for an NJA pilot. I live within an hour of my gateway so my drive, though longer than I would like, is a straight shot.

you guys airline first class?

I didnt think NJA would be so generous...

We do on occasion but due to our frequent airlining we build up points rather fast. If not first class then we still get on after the first class people. All I care about is my bag. I refuse to check it so I dont like scrounging for space. That and I have a 27".

How much bag room is there for crew bags on a Citation after you load all those 'real jobs' new money VIPs bags on board, anyway?

Fracster said:
Also, given the experience of the MEC I can almost assure you that anyone on probation will not be asked, required or punished for taking/not taking part in any work actions legal or otherwise.

The way I look at it....if you hire into something like this, and don't strike when the decision is made....you are a (insert dreaded 4 letter word here).....probation or not. You sure can't say "I didn't know".

skyaddict said:
How much bag room is there for crew bags on a Citation after you load all those 'real jobs' new money VIPs bags on board, anyway?

Crew bags first. If all the pax bags don't fit after that, ship 'em. You don't leave crew baggage behind.

skyaddict said:
Where exactly is the 5 year upgrade estimate coming from?

I've been here 2-1/2 years and I'm still about 300 numbers from the most junior captain (based on recent awards). It took that amount of time to move up 300 numbers from the bottom. So, I guess another 2-1/2 years to move up 300 more numbers to become a junior captain.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back