Netjets Frequent flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SAEflyer

Do you get to keep the frequent flyer miles from the reposition flights, or just from Hilton Honors? Fiancee and i are trying to decide whether to stay in Florida and barely be able to afford a house in the West Palm Beach area or just up and move to Dallas where it is much more affordable, and fly back and forth to see family...Of course this is all contingient upon me getting the job offer in January! Thanks guys!

SAEflyer said:
Do you get to keep the frequent flyer miles from the reposition flights, or just from Hilton Honors? Fiancee and i are trying to decide whether to stay in Florida and barely be able to afford a house in the West Palm Beach area or just up and move to Dallas where it is much more affordable, and fly back and forth to see family...Of course this is all contingient upon me getting the job offer in January! Thanks guys!
Yes you get to keep your FFM and still get Hilton. In fact you earn hilton and FFM when you stay at a hilton, part of thier Double Dip program. I have been at NetJets over a year and have had earned 3 free tickets so far.

I have been at NetJets over a year and have had earned 3 free tickets so far.

Was that with exclusively with the Hilton Honors card, or was that the HH AMEX card? I basically went online last week and signed up for HH, UsAir FF card and AMR FF card. I already have a Priority Points card and a Delta FF card. Should I sign up for anymore or is that enough?

HAZ-MAT said:
Was that with exclusively with the Hilton Honors card, or was that the HH AMEX card? Should I sign up for anymore or is that enough?
I would sign up for all hotels and every airline. With a FFM account with an airline will alot of times save you from the dreaded SSSSSS on your boarding pass and the cavity search that goes with it. The 3 free tickets was just staying at the hotel and earing miles when flying on the airline. When you stay at a hilton you earn hilton points toward your hilton honors account and you get 500 miles FFM into the airline of your choice. The Amex Hilton card just adds points to your Hilon honors account, those points can be turned into miles but it takes alot of Hilton Honors points for a very few airline miles. I basicly use two FFM programs. United and Delta. I have my FFM accounts from staying at Hiltons go to my UAL account plus living in Denver I fly them the majority of the time. Plus with United in the past I could earn FFM when I flew on USairways. With Delta you can earn delta FFM when you fly CAL,NW, and Alaska. Just give them your delta FFM number when you check in for the flight. We also stay at many Marriots, Hyatts, Sheratons, etc. When I stay at these places I just want airline miles so instead of crediting my hotel account they put the points earned into my UAL FFM account.Hope this helps and does not confuse you. If you have any questions PM me.

Thank you. Your explaination was good. I think for now I'll just wait until I either stay at a Marriot/ Sheraton to sign up for their points, then afterwards have them transfer them over to Delta or something like that. I signed up at www.points.com so I can manage everything on one site (suggested by a NJA pilot I was talking to in a FBO). I got a call from LL today, they moved up my CE-560XL training up a week. Class is Jan 3rd and XL class now starts Jan 14th.

don't do points.com unless you have to - really crappy conversion rate - for like 10000 hilton points you'll get about 1000 miles - not worth the loss. example - xfer 87049 aa pts to us, they'll only give me 10000 us points.

HAZ-MAT said:
I got a call from LL today, they moved up my CE-560XL training up a week. Class is Jan 3rd and XL class now starts Jan 14th.

Enjoy your time off, that's a month of strait training, have fun.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back