• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Fires Vice President - Tip of the Iceberg

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We will see how well they payed him to go out the door. If it wasn't enough he might have an axe to grind.

In the end he will be under oath and this is federal law he's messed with.

The yoga will be great in prison. They are going to show him a lot more positions.

In the end it may not matter whether the VP talks or not. It's well known that all decision making was centralized at the EMT after RTS was deposed. It started under Sokol and was taken to new heights under Hansell. None of the managers, directors, or VPs have any autonomy anymore. Everything gets pushed up to the EMT before any decision is made or action taken. That's why there is so much gridlock these days.

The company's position that this was a lone wolf is laughable. Nobody does anything at NJ without the EMTs approval.

What will probably do Jordan in is that he doesn't have a cohesive management team. He's alienated just as many of the managers and VPs as he has the rest of the employee group. Just look at the turnover in the managerial/executive ranks, which may exceed the turnover in the pilot and other employee groups. While many of the managers under RTS would have fallen on their swords for him, I doubt anyone will be volunteering to take one for Jordan.

If the VP doesn't talk then I'd suggest talking with all of his peers - both the ones that are still there and the people that have left in the last four years. I'll lay odds that someone else out there knows what was going on and is not beholden to Jordan.

In the end it may not matter whether the VP talks or not. It's well known that all decision making was centralized at the EMT after RTS was deposed. It started under Sokol and was taken to new heights under Hansell. None of the managers, directors, or VPs have any autonomy anymore. Everything gets pushed up to the EMT before any decision is made or action taken. That's why there is so much gridlock these days.

The company's position that this was a lone wolf is laughable. Nobody does anything at NJ without the EMTs approval.

What will probably do Jordan in is that he doesn't have a cohesive management team. He's alienated just as many of the managers and VPs as he has the rest of the employee group. Just look at the turnover in the managerial/executive ranks, which may exceed the turnover in the pilot and other employee groups. While many of the managers under RTS would have fallen on their swords for him, I doubt anyone will be volunteering to take one for Jordan.

If the VP doesn't talk then I'd suggest talking with all of his peers - both the ones that are still there and the people that have left in the last four years. I'll lay odds that someone else out there knows what was going on and is not beholden to Jordan.

Agree totally.

Latest resources

Back