Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tref

Hi,
Does anyone have an e-mail address where I can get an employment verification letter from NetJets? I don't work there anymore, I just need something that says I worked there and where I was based.
Thanks,
Tref

Call company and ask for Human Resources. Frankly, I believe you and other trolls are very much aware of this route and others, yet want more than anything to kick sand in the face of the 800 pound gorilla. Very sad.

Call company and ask for Human Resources. Frankly, I believe you and other trolls are very much aware of this route and others, yet want more than anything to kick sand in the face of the 800 pound gorilla. Very sad.

I wish I knew what you were talking about. I flew for NetJets while I was furloughed from a major airline. I went back when I was recalled. I need a letter so I can get a mortgage. This makes me a troll? Very confused.

I wish I knew what you were talking about. I flew for NetJets while I was furloughed from a major airline. I went back when I was recalled. I need a letter so I can get a mortgage. This makes me a troll? Very confused.

Well you see Tref. After you left, NJ fell on hard times. And as you should know, at NJ we like to re-invent the wheel. It is known that Pi is 3.14159265358979323846... However, at NJ we need to figure out new ways to re-define Pi.

There is a lot of hostility among membership, leadership, and the company. Basically, no one, past, present, or future, should be posting on FI.

So, you coming here and asking a question about employment verification should have never happened in the first place. You should know that if you want any real, credible information, you need to call a member of the e-board. That is the method of communication that they prefer.

For fear of divulging trade secrets, I am unable to post their contact information here. But I will give you a clue. If you google NJASAP it will lead you to the NJASAP.COM website. At the bottom of that page you will find a phone number, call that number and ask them.

Good luck on your voyage.

Well you see Tref. After you left, NJ fell on hard times. And as you should know, at NJ we like to re-invent the wheel. It is known that Pi is 3.14159265358979323846... However, at NJ we need to figure out new ways to re-define Pi.

There is a lot of hostility among membership, leadership, and the company. Basically, no one, past, present, or future, should be posting on FI.

So, you coming here and asking a question about employment verification should have never happened in the first place. You should know that if you want any real, credible information, you need to call a member of the e-board. That is the method of communication that they prefer.

For fear of divulging trade secrets, I am unable to post their contact information here. But I will give you a clue. If you google NJASAP it will lead you to the NJASAP.COM website. At the bottom of that page you will find a phone number, call that number and ask them.

Good luck on your voyage.

Thanks. You could always PM me if you're worried about privacy, but I'll call the union. Had no idea this would be such a hand grenade. Ask a simple question and someone tries to stomp your guts out. Why can't we all just get along? :rolleyes:

What are you guys freaking out about? You seem to have more than a few screws loose harassing someone for such a simple question.

Why don't you just call the company and ask them whom to speak to?

614-239-5500

I shall avert thine eyes when encountering thou at thy fbo, m'lord.

Last edited:
The number listed on the website would be a good place to start. :rolleyes:

Got the letter. Thanks for the help.

Latest resources

Back