Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hotwing

Hey guys and girls:

Any news?????????????????????????? Let us all here! We want to know ANYTHING!

:cool:

? information ?

hotwing said:
Hey guys and girls:

Any news?????????????????????????? Let us all hear! We want to know ANYTHING!

:cool:
Anyone heard anything at all?

You can bet the second on offer is on the table or up for a vote this place will come alive with info. The reality is there aren't any and things aint happening anytime soon.

I suggest if you have a job, keep it. If you want a job and are willing to spend the next 3 to 4 years as an FO apply to netjets.Most recent upgrades were from guys that already held Cpat slots and looks like unless there is a bid in the Ultra that will not change.

Anyone accepting a job offer at NetJets should memorize these numbers:

FO Pay
1st year.......$27,108
2nd year......$28,368
3rd year.......$29,628
4th year.......$30,888
5th year.......$32,160

Oh, the humanity!!

True, there are no set time limits to receiving SIC pay at NetJets, although, the last Captain bid went at #1300 and you have to be below #1800 (out of 1850 total pilots) to still be on SIC pay. Yes, some got screwed who were hired in the last 18mo. But, that is the same time period that saw minimal growth and hiring. Things are changing, hopefully a new contract, hiring and new aircraft will spur the upgrade times to less than 6mo. We will see movement and upgrades available shortly (my humble opinion).

That's mighty optimistic of you.

Hey, we have to be optimistic at this point, if we weren't it would be quite possible for us to die of anticipation and depression.

jato said:
Hey, we have to be optimistic at this point, if we weren't it would be quite possible for us to die of anticipation and depression.
To all the Netjets F/O's praying for a "quick upgrade"

You're screwed.

It just ain't going to happen. We'll see what the new F/O rates are going to be in the next contract. Anything less than 66% (or a close percentage) of Captain's pay is a no-vote. It spells out that this is not a LONG TERM job and we are just hoping for "quick upgrades" and attrition to keep us moving up (and out).

jato said:
I used to be an optimisst. Now I am a realist. I suggest you adopt a more realistic philosophy. Otherwise you will constantly be let down in this career. Aim high but expect sub orbital.

Latest resources

Back