Netjets combining?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DO-82 driver said:
h25b.....time will tell.....we aren't talking about regionals....we're talking about a single company that is owned by 1 person.

This is new grounds for the NMB and no one knows which way its going to go. For every point to prove 2 seperate companies...a person can find an equally valid point supporting a single carrier operation.

All the speculation in the world means nothing...especially in this venue.
The only thing that is going to make a difference is when the lawyers start their arguments.

Until then....everyone is an expert and everyone's conclusion is the only one possible.

I agree, which is why you don't see me placing a bet either way... But for someone thinking about going to work for NJA thinking it may be a shortcut to the Gulfstreams might like to now the reality that this is NOT a done deal. That is all... There are those that in the pride of the recent CBA are clouding this fact.

By the way, congratulations on the new deal and have to say it was slightly better than I thought you'd ever get...

Q Service said:
There are six different OPERATIONS listed.

All of which are marketed under the brand name of NETJETS.

All of which report to one guy in Woodbridge NJ.

Richard (Dick) Santulli.

Yep, six different companies reporting and under 1 holding company. The NMB couldn't care less about this fact as evidenced by a recent ruling. They dig a bit deaper than that.

Q Service said:
Yep you're right, 6 years at Netjets, and this whole topic is new to me, sorry.

6 years obviously blinded by the IBT. Doesn't change the facts.. Go ahead, look it up.

h25b said:
Yep, six different companies reporting and under 1 holding company. The NMB couldn't care less about this fact as evidenced by a recent ruling. They dig a bit deaper than that.

Do you have some vested interest in us not merging? I couldn't care less, but you seem to relish in playing the delvils advocate here.

Q Service said:
Do you have some vested interest in us not merging? I couldn't care less, but you seem to relish in playing the delvils advocate here.

I JUST HATE TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO OBVIOUSLY DO HAVE A VESTED INTEREST CLOUDING ISSUES THAT MAY PLAY A PART IN SOMEONES CAREER CHOICES.

SOMETIMES THE BEST PICTURE CAN BE GIVEN BY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A VESTED INTEREST...

Q Service said:
There are six different OPERATIONS listed.

All of which are marketed under the brand name of NETJETS.

All of which report to one guy in Woodbridge NJ.

Richard (Dick) Santulli.

Q, again not try to post flamebait, but just engage in discussion, but the website specifically refers to companies, or subsidiaries:

*NetJets Management Ltd. and NetJets Middle East are subsidiaries or affiliates of NetJets Inc. The Gulfstream Large Cabin Fleet is operated by NetJets International. The BBJ is operated by NetJets Large Aircraft Company. All other aircraft offered by NetJets in the United States are operated by NetJets Aviation. Each of these operating companies is a wholly owned subsidiary of NetJets Inc. All aircraft offered by NetJets in Europe are operated, maintained, and crewed by NetJets Transportes Aéreos, SA a Portuguese/EU Carrier. The Marquis Jet Card Program is operated by NetJets under its FAR Part 135 Air Carrier Certificate. While the representations contained in this website are accurate, the actual terms and conditions are subject to the definitive agreements with individual NetJets Owners. NetJets is a registered trademark of NetJets Inc.

DO-82 driver said:
h25b.....time will tell.....we aren't talking about regionals....we're talking about a single company that is owned by 1 person.

This is new grounds for the NMB and no one knows which way its going to go. For every point to prove 2 seperate companies...a person can find an equally valid point supporting a single carrier operation.

All the speculation in the world means nothing...especially in this venue.
The only thing that is going to make a difference is when the lawyers start their arguments.

Until then....everyone is an expert and everyone's conclusion is the only one possible.

The one owner issue is also a parallel in the TSA/GJ case, both are owned by one indivdual: Hulas Kanodia.

NO h25b...I've spent nearly 7 years here and I would say that the first 6 I was misguided by Local 284 AND the Company.....Now its just the Company playing the shell game....

You may not have a vested interest.....but you're also NOT an expect either....nobody knows anything

DO-82 driver said:
You may not have a vested interest.....but you're also NOT an expect either....nobody knows anything

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT.... WE ALL WAIT AND WATCH...

Latest resources

Back