NetJet's BE40s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyr4hire

How do you NetJet guys see the bidding for the Beechjet (Hawker400) CPT seats coming along? Have heard from a couple guys that it may be hard to get current CPTs to switch to this airframe... although I'm sure there are many FOs waiting to make the upgrade into any airframe. How about the chances of hiring off the street? Would think there would be some success in hiring the FLOPs guy- who has been a SIC on a BE40 for more than a couple years, with no upgrade in sight for the near future, and with 1000-2000 hrs and a type in the airframe. Just wondering if this would even be an option. If so, would think management would have to make such a move before the new contract kicked in.

Not sure whats going to happen in that plane. The bid for it just closes at the end of the month i think. Probably will a junior bud, but you never know.

As for hiring off the street, i doubt that will/would happen for a while. Plenty of f/o's here that will take the slots in the 400xp. Being a flops guywithalot of time in type would help, but not sure when any hiring is going to take place.

The nja off the street captains was a complete cluster. They got burned so bad it wasn't even funny. Especially on this end as an IOE capt. it sucked big time. Sorry to dash your hopes.

I think the 400 will go somewhat senior the first couple of bids because those biders will become IP's and examiners.

The next couple of bids will go to the guys that are might be junior captains in the ultra that can't hold 7n7 or junior FO's that don't have a schedule and aren't captains.

Of course there won't be a 7n7 in the 400 till they get 6 planes. By the contract.

400xp bid

Looks like it went pretty senior . . . why I don't know.

Keep in mind the seniority list has about 1,800 pilots on it.

Most senior: #371
Most junior: #886

Seat locks are for two years after the award.:eek:

Why would a senior pilot bid the Beechjet when he could potentially bid something larger like the G200 or the X? What is the motivation in this case?

From BBJ to Beechjet - that's got to be a wakeup call! They shouldn't expect FAs to bring them drinks in the future...

I hear the Beechjet is a nice ride though....

Latest resources

Back