Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pilotyip=Curr Position: DA-20 Standards Manager

Nuff said.
Do you know how hard it is to manage one DA-20 with no full time flight crew? I didn't think so. Someday if things go your way you to can aspire to such a lofty goal

"... Pre-tax earnings of NetJets for the first six months of 2007 were $109 million in 2007..."

Reading is fundamental....

That's all well and good. However, if the taxes and such was $110 mil, Ya still lost $1 mil. The net result is the number no one has seen. Just sayin.

That's all well and good. However, if the taxes and such was $110 mil, Ya still lost $1 mil. The net result is the number no one has seen. Just sayin.

How in the world would you pay taxes of $110 million on a $109 million dollar profit?

I know taxes are harsh, but I'm pretty sure they're not over 100% yet.

Only passing along what was told to me by a NJ pilot, he worried. Why is it when reality is dealth with at this site we get the above responses? Oh I forget it is FI.

Here is the reality.

1) The person you spoke with works for Netjets and is pulling your chain knowing you'd bite.

2) The person you spoke with doesn't work for Netjets and is lying out his arse.

3) You are lying out your arse.

No further explanation is necessary.

None of the above

Here is the reality.

1) The person you spoke with works for Netjets and is pulling your chain knowing you'd bite.

2) The person you spoke with doesn't work for Netjets and is lying out his arse.

3) You are lying out your arse.

No further explanation is necessary.

I would hope I am wrong, but only passing along what I have heard, flaming is not my style. Reality is. such as a college degree has nothing to do with flying an airplane

How about we all just wait until Monday....

Thses discussions do absolutely nothing constructive..... Oh wait!!! Its F.I.... never mind.

I agree Moday will be a more advantageous day, for everyone, to discuss such matters.:)

Latest resources

Back