Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NoJoy

LAMA/400
Anybody work for Neptune or know someone who is/has? What do they think about the company? Payscale for CA & FOs. Sched? Bases? ect.
Thx

I know two guys. One still there. One isn't. PM for details. I'm not totally familiar with the op, but I can give you what info I have.

NEPTUNE News

Neptune has BAE-146's certified and with experience the last season. Aero Air out at Hillsboro is modifying a MD-87 at their facility. It doesn't look like something ready to fly yet. A second one with Spanair markings was sitting next to the first last week. It will be interesting to see if the MD-87 can pass the drop tests. I assume it will have a higher noise footprint than the 146.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/up...cle_ce33d8c2-5493-11e2-b71d-001a4bcf887a.html

Thx for the article. BAe-146 would be fun to fly.

A followup here- Erickson is ready to start aerial tests with a MD87. Anyone know if Aero Air is in partnership with Erickson. Does Aero Air have any firefighting experience?

Aero Air is partly owned by Jim Erickson Who started the helicopter company. The current helo company and Aero Air are 2 separate things. Sounds like the plan is to operate the MD's as on Butler's cert. as Erickson Aero Tanker.

When do they hire if ever? Seems like a interesting gig.

Higher noise footprint? (for the MD87)....
If they are fighting a fire, who cares? The answer better be: No one.......
(I'm not criticizing the poster, just the ignorant cretins who might complain.)

Anybody work for Neptune or know someone who is/has? What do they think about the company? Payscale for CA & FOs. Sched? Bases? ect.
Thx

Sched? Bases? What do you think this is, an airline?

Sched, yes we have one. It's called Fire Season.
Bases, yes we have them. It's called the hotel you pick at the end of each day, wherever that may be.

Hands down, the best company I've ever worked for and the best job I've ever had!

Payscale is privileged info......can't help ya there.

Latest resources

Back