Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need info from any Netjet or Citation Shares pilot...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mallard

Hi,

I'm looking to make a move to a fractional. I'd like to find out more about Net Jets and Citation Shares. Is there anyone here I can ask some questions that I have???

Thanks!

Yes, I'm at a regional until my upcoming furlough.

Ahhh must be a flyIer.

Fing skeen.

Don't get me started. PM me i'll give you my cell.

Thanks for the 55percent furlough to wake up to

Hey Skeen I'm glad someone stole your Jet Truck. Maybe next time your crossing the street you'll get hit by it.

Were you BOS based on the Do?

Last edited:
Mallard said:
Hi,

I'm looking to make a move to a fractional. I'd like to find out more about Net Jets and Citation Shares. Is there anyone here I can ask some questions that I have???

Thanks!

Be glad to help. [email protected]

I'm also another furloughed Indy pilot. I've heard that upgrade in the ultra is 2 months?! Also, that they first class you to your destination and have to give you 3 meals a day (or $35 a meal if your at your hotel). How often do you just sit in an FBO all day?

Thanks

Out of curiosity, does Citation Shares have all these same benefits?

20sx Ultra upgrade is 4 years. Only 2 months was so that everyone got on captains pay. It was a huge effort by the rank and file.

They don't first class unless the back is full. The ticket is a Y class ticket so you automatically get upgraded. Especially if your a plat. which is real easy.

The food thing. They give you food anytime you ask for it. You also get perdiem. They are trying to change our food but it won't happen. Once again they are looking to the pilots to fix their problems when the problem is the vendors.

You don't sit in an fbo unless you are doing a trip and waiting for a couple of hours and taking the same people back.

Your either flying or sleeping. There is no time to do anything else.

20sx - if you have only 1500 TT, you won't be able to apply as gunfyter mentioned. NetJets requires 2500 TT and an ATP (not just the written).

When I was submitting my resume online, the automated responses claimed the average new-hire flight time at NetJets was 5700 hours. Of course, that is an average, so some are higher and some are lower. In my sim class for the Ultra, most of us seem to have 3000 to 5000 hours.

If you or mallard would like more information, please PM me. And best wishes to you with the upcoming furloughs. I hope both of you can find something quickly.

Latest resources

Back