• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NBAA Static Display

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK guys I took your advise and gave up my parking space at VGT and will be coming in on America West. Now they are talking a TFR in Vegas on Thursday.

HEADWIND

I can't imagine how bad flying in to LAS will be starting on the tenth. I just got back from LAS and from the time I called clearance delivery until I rotated was 28 minutes. I spoke with another pilot back home who did the same flight, he said it took him almost 45.

I will also second what flybtp said. Fuel is rediculous at LAS (4.60 at Exec, 4.30 at Signature when I was there).

Nbaa

In 28 years of flying this will be my first time to the NBAA convention.

Any hints on what to do? What not to do?

Thanks.

Checked out some lodging on orbitz.com, based on proximity to the Convention Center, (and McCarran)...the Rodeway for $38/night and Howard Johnson for $33/night for those looking for affordable lodging and within 2 miles of the Convention.

Although there is always the Venetian for those looking for luxury!

muy bueno

Venetian is very nice....if you cant get a room at the bellagio..<laughing!>, I am stuck at the Hilton, I would kill for the venetian!

Last edited:
Make sure you go to the Avfuel parties. I went to the ones in New Orleans and Orlando and had a blast with the boa girls.

Don't plan on getting any sleep. If you aren't walking around the convention hall like a zombie, you are doing something wrong!

Anyway, that's why I go to NBAA. I'll be there again this year.

Latest resources

Back