• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NBAA LAS, roll call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If a pilot was to go here with the intention of finding a new job, would that be frowned upon?
Absolutely not, that's the whole point of the event - networking. As previously said, do it in a professional manner. Good luck.

i might be going. how much does it cost to get into the actual event? if i get lucky at the tables maybe i'll go. i've never been.

I'm going, who has the best parties?

No Honeywell party I'm told. I hear AvFuel has a good one, 70's theme this year. Not sure who's will be the best.

i might be going. how much does it cost to get into the actual event? if i get lucky at the tables maybe i'll go. i've never been.

It's about $180 if you or your company is a member. I think about double that for non members.

just looked it up. it's over 2 hundy for walk ups. what does that cover other than admittance? free food and drinks by any chance?

just looked it up. it's over 2 hundy for walk ups. what does that cover other than admittance? free food and drinks by any chance?

It covers a nice neck badge! I'm sure you could do a few laps and scoop up a few snacks from Rudy's or Air Gourmet.

This strategy works well at Costco too!

It covers a nice neck badge! I'm sure you could do a few laps and scoop up a few snacks from Rudy's or Air Gourmet.

This strategy works well at Costco too!

wow I can always use more neck badges especially expensive and shiny ones. I like the way you think bizjet, i might go get a costco card now, I love salty frozen food.

seriously though what goes on at NBAA? I understand the networking aspect, just curious what you are technically paying for.

wow I can always use more neck badges especially expensive and shiny ones. I like the way you think bizjet, i might go get a costco card now, I love salty frozen food.

seriously though what goes on at NBAA? I understand the networking aspect, just curious what you are technically paying for.

There are usually a few good seminars to attend.

The place is a rockin'!

Latest resources

Back