• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Huh?

Someone's been sniffing varnish again. :D

Minh

I have no idea what your "actual" question is but I am guessing that you are taking about JQF (Concord, NC). A majority of the NASCAR crews are based there and it can get very busy on Thursday afternoons and Sunday nights. The rest of the time it is just a busy class D airport. Hope this helps. If not, oh well. -Bean

JQF

Yup, JQF is the 4th busiest airport in NC, said to be gaining fast on GSO. In addition to all the NASCAR traffic it's also the main reliever for CLT.

Do any you guys know if any of the Nascar teams in CLT fly Jetstream-41. Could someone post any Info. I have J41 time looking for any co-pilot position in the J41. Thanks

J41, As of last year I don't think an NASCAR teams are using the J41. There are a few that fly J32/31. They also have teams that fly Brasilia's (sp), saab 2000's, B1900's, B727's, and a mixture of King Airs and small Jets. They are always changing their fleets so you never know if someone will be flying a J41 in 2003. If I here anything I will let you know. -Bean

Latest resources

Back