name changes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why are we seeing the name changes?

Easy........management teams across the board are trying to put a new dress on an old whore. The desperation of trying to sweep horrible reputations under the rug and buff the turd with a new name would possibly have worked before the age of the internet. However, thanks to the age of social media, it is no longer possible to hide the truth from perspective labor candidates.

Perspective and prospective

I don't want to be the grammar police but this is one that keeps being repeated - much like "lose" and "loose."

It is a "prospective" employee - but hopefully they are getting some perspective on this site.

Perhaps the spell-checker thought it was smarter than the writer; it happens now with smart-phones. And my children already complain about grammar corrections, so I'm immune from further whining about it here.

Now back to our regularly-scheduled gripes about the industry. In that, I fully concur.

I don't want to be the grammar police but this is one that keeps being repeated - much like "lose" and "loose."

It is a "prospective" employee - but hopefully they are getting some perspective on this site.

Perhaps the spell-checker thought it was smarter than the writer; it happens now with smart-phones. And my children already complain about grammar corrections, so I'm immune from further whining about it here.

Now back to our regularly-scheduled gripes about the industry. In that, I fully concur.

You wrote a message in the wrong thread.

Now get back to managing a paper bag hero!

6eqyjyze.jpg

^^^^ha!

Latest resources

Back