• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Naked ASA Pilot at VPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys- I know I know this guy. Can you at least give some initials? or somebody send me a PM.....

Last edited:
He had peanuts on his breath?

You're dating yourself! I can't remember the last time I had/saw peanuts onboard.

Thanks to an army of letter-writing soccer moms: hard at work raising the next generation of bubble boys.

I would have never imagined it to be him. I've flown with him tons of times, and never would have guessed such. He's happily married with kids, etc.

Then again, looking at the FO, I can't blame him. Nothing like flying with an ex-gymnast.:nuts:

I was as surprised as you were when i saw who it was, i have also flown with him several times and of all of our 700 captains, was one of the last ones that i thought it would be. You do raise a good point, she would def make most of us do some "questionable" things....the only question left is was this before or after the free happy hour?

Totally different subject. The one in Ft. Walton (which is what this thread is supposed to be about), isn't the same one in OMA. The individual requesting the initials of the person regarding this thread meant the person in VPS, not in OMA.

How did this turn into two totally different threads at once????

Oh, wait...........it's FI..........

Nevermind.

Latest resources

Back