Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most famous person you ever had on board ?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Al Jarreau, Danny Glover, Fabian, Frankie Avalon, Correta Scott King, Richard Kiel (Jaws), Huey Lewis, Dennis Quaid, Tim Geitner, Rick Perry (Nice guy, former Herc driver), Tony Hawk, Shaun White, Joe Brown, Ann Margaret, Ron Jeremy, Ricky Skaggs, Bruce Hornsby, Flip Wilson, Sally Struthers, David Giuntoli, Dan Fouts, Leslie Stahl, plus countless others I can't remember and even more whom I had no idea who they were (but the F/As went ga ga over them)

Al Jarreau, Fabian, Frankie Avalon, Ann Margaret, Ricky Skaggs, Bruce Hornsby, Flip Wilson, Sally Struthers,..

Either you've flown in and out of Branson numerous times, or you retired 20 years ago. :laugh:

Rick Schroder Delayed the flight to get him and his two kids on. Nice Guy though stayed and chatted for a few mins after the flight

Been there lately ?

Never had a desire to, I've progressed beyond the Oak Ridge Boys. Glad we got rid of it, at least Lubbock has College aged girls.

Either you've flown in and out of Branson numerous times, or you retired 20 years ago. :laugh:

Never been to Branson. Some of those you mentioned WERE 20 years ago. Still have a few years to retire though.

Latest resources

Back