More TSA horror stories.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NoBody was talking to you

Nobody was talking to you. I could care less about your sourcastic remarks. Keep them to yourself.

i'm waiting......

with all these claims by passengers of personal humiliation and misconduct by the TSA.....i'm still waiting for someone to put together a class-action lawsuit. something that would force the TSA to be uniform in method and procedure.

you don't see the pilot group doing their job in backward and half-a$$ed ways do you? no, we have to shoot the ILS like everyone else. some faster some slower...but everyones on the same localizer....the same glideslope.

Theres no way to do your job without doing it the correct way. do it incorrectly and you got guys yelling at you "what did you do...!?!!"

that man was in every right to yell about what happened to his wife. and their 'doing him a favor'...theyre lucky his fist wasnt doing them a favor.

i dont like saying sueing solves your problems....but suing the TSA for misappropriate conduct and abuse of power, woudl solve alot of problems.

who the hell runs the TSA anyway? what government personality got appointed to run it?

Sourcastic?

Secco,
You're either a genius at sarcasm, or another American high school grad who can't spell.

Thanks for the response. The TSA only has Congress to answer too. There is no other governing agency. Bush has given the TSA Full Immunity from any lawsuits. Part of the Patriot Act style mentality. The US Federal Government has to be named as defendant if suing the TSA. The actual law in question has to be challenged. Very time consuming and costly. Last time I looked they had a printing press that actually prints money. Got to get me one of those sometime.

that money from the press is quickly becomming worthless. if i had a canadian printing press, i'd be making money on the deal.

Latest resources

Back